Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Everybody must get stoned

I wish I would have posted this earlier, it's good timing for the officer coming in tomorrow...

Officer makes killer (or so he thought) batch of ganja brownies

I brought this up the other day with the cops and courts reporter from the Detroit News.

Normally I would gripe about an officer not getting prosecuted for breaking the very laws he enforces. The poor guy whose pot he stole probably has to piss in a cup every week. But I don't think there's any shame in getting busted with marijuana, and this cop undoubtedly resigned from his post in shame.

He has suffered enough, though hopefully he'll share that recipe.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

In this case, the officer's resignation seems enough.

Kei Hoskins said...

I can honestly say that this is one of the funnier stories of our times. I bet he just ruined the community bake sale...Unfortunately this does not do well for stereotypes of people of color.