Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Sports Guy

If anyone of my fellow sports fans out there are still oblivious to the Sports Guy on ESPN's Page 2, I will enlighten you. The Sports Guy or Bill Simmons, has been a columnist for ESPN for the better part of the decade and is one of the only sports journalists I enjoy reading. Bills witty analysis, theories, and mail bags are some of the most enjoyable material on the web for any sports fan. His mail bag shows just how diverse and crazy his fan base is. He writes several columns a week which only adds to his appeal, as theres almost always something new to read. I cannot say enough about how enjoyable the Sports Guy is to read, some of his best stuff is found far into the archives. If I have one idol as an aspiring sports journalist, it is by far Bill Simmons. I encourage anyone who cares about sports to give him a read.

No comments: